Available over at WLS on Creative Market
The Joy of Using Procreate for Business and Pleasure
Convenience is one of many good reasons to use Procreate, whether you’re an artist, designer or pure hobbyist. You can sit on the sofa with your iPad, relax and just get started drawing and painting to your hearts content. If you make a mistake, just hit the ‘undo’ button, no wasted art materials, and start again.
Before you know it, you’ve got all sorts of wonderfully creative designs to transform into – well, virtually anything you can think of, whether for business or pure pleasure.
- Wall Art, for printing & framing, like these
- Website background or blog images
- Social media graphics
- Business cards
- Patterns for fabric, stationery, packaging
- Insert your preference… the list goes on
… I’m sure you get the picture.
The Floral Motifs Brushes in this Kit can be used exactly as they are. Alternatively, you can infuse with a lot, or a little, of your own style within Procreate to make something unique to you.
Procreate Brushes Floral Motifs Kit – Infuse With Your Own Style for a Unique Finish
Surface Pattern Creator Kit Options
As shown in the above video, you can use each procreate brush as a stand alone motif, or customise them to create unique finished motifs with your style. There’s also a pre-made pattern starter brush included. Then:
- Combine your finished motifs in Procreate to build your pattern, or
- Save & export your motifs into another programme, eg: Photoshop to develop into a ‘pixel perfect’ seamless repeating patterns
Illustrator (.ai) file also included, along with high quality individual motif images (in both JPG and PNG formats) for your added convenience.